Monday, October 21, 2013

Nice Cute Cars For Girls photos

Check out these cute cars for girls images today:

DSC_1899
cute cars for girls

Image by 150hp
The kids joined me for a walk down to the Harvest Fest car show in downtown Sturgeon Bay. Sydney really had some great questions & listened really well to my automotive information. We both brought cameras but the battery in mine died after this one image. She took alot more & that will be another upload on another day.

I really like this 1925-’27 Ford Model T Tudor lowboy. Very tastefully done in an unusual yellow. Someday…

View on Black

The Bachelor and the Bobby-Soxer
cute cars for girls

Image by Patrick Q
I’ll shoot my dog and push my car off a cliff…if you’ll marry me!

On The Edge of Forever
cute cars for girls

Image by EliJerma
Happy Spring Everybody!
In celebration of the new season, I went for a long drive today and stopped at Lake Moomaw and took a ton of pictures (and managed to clean my car.)
I’m sitting on the side of Gathright Dam

www.EliJerma.Tumblr.com
www.Twitter.com/EliNoWorries



Tags:Cars, cute, girls, Nice, photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...