Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Nice All Car Games For Girls photos

A few nice all car games for girls images I found:

Caroline’s room
all car games for girls

Image by Rosa Menkman
It is my last day in Tennessee and I am visiting Kate and Kevin. They are sweet and caring, living the American dream. At 29 years they have a beautiful house and two even more beautiful, sweet children, Caroline and Hudson.
Its very impressive to me.

The television is showing a police officer in a mall trying to help out a sexually assaulted blond girl. Opposite to me, Hudson is playing some kind of mathematical pokemon game. He is very excited, shouting about winning an attack.
Meanwhile, Kevin and Kate are having a discussion about the probability of the state of Texas being bombed by North Korea.

I am so tired. I hardly closed my eyes the last days.

We go upstairs, to Carolines room where she talks to me about her toys. They are all pink and make lots of sound. The cat is sitting on my lap and Kate is fixing the hair of the doll, because it has to look good for Carolines photo shoot party later. The dolls is pretty and it has 5 pairs of shoes from which Carolines can choose.

Kate gets bored of the plastic hair soon enough and decides to show me her guns; a shotgun and a loaded .22. She asks me if I want to hold it. The guns are black and metally and give me a dizzy feeling. I have never seen a home-owned gun before.
If I want we can go down to take a look at the third gun, in the car.

Downstairs in the living room everything is still the same. I drink my beer, the television is still on, and it sounds like pokemon is still alive and kicking.

Tennessee, Tennessee There ain’t no place I’d rather be ..
I will miss it!

flat tires are bad when you don’t have a jack or a tire iron and yer in the middle of nowhere
all car games for girls

Image by emdot
Full story on my blog.

Friday night I was driving down to LA. Granted, I’d gotten kinda a late start because Chapin was recovering from a cat fight wound and needed antibiotics but was hiding under the bed and wouldn’t come out. And I couldn’t get on the road until I’d given him his dose.

So, I had a late start.

And so I was driving kinda fast. Not like super fast. But lets say a little faster than normal.

Right when I’m on that stretch of road that nods off between Santa Maria and Buelton I here a funny noise and feel like maybe something kinda sorta hit my car. But my steering feels fine and I think "musta been a rock" and keep driving (eighty).

And about 90 seconds later I realize hmmm, is that my car making a funny noise and oh shit, my steering isn’t working very well.

Slow down. Get out of the fast lane. Get into the slow lane. Get onto the shoulder. Stop.

Shit shit shit.

See, the last time I got a flat tire, the tire folk didn’t replace my jack (and I didn’t realize it was gone until too late) or that lug nut type of wrenchy dealie bob. I do have a spare. But I’ve got no way to get the spare onto my car, much less remove the flat as a pancake worthless piece of rubber that is currently underneath my car.

Shit shit shit.

So I call Steve, who is on a train and can’t really come and help me. And I call Dan who is out at some ball game with his new girl (and who doesn’t have a cell so he didn’t get my call until way later). And I don’t have AAA (note to self: get AAA. And a jack. And a wrench. And maybe a flash light.).

A few cars go by. And keep going, those rat bastards. It’s about 8:00. Soon it will be dark. And I am in the middle of nowhere.

I mean not nowhere completely as there is a little blip of a town just up the highway. But when I say little I mean it has no stop light, no police department, no restaurant staying open past nine. No nothing. Maybe it has a pay phone. Maybe it has a public restroom. But that is it.

Shit shit shit.

And then I met my guardian angel.

Beau was probably pushing past his mid-50s. Covered in tats. Covered. Like the spiderweb on the elbow type of tats. He had a big long beard which he had put in a pony tail at the tip. He had a (cherried out) old truck and on the back of his window he had one sticker.

It said "Lick It."

I was a little worried.

But what choices did I have? He was the only person nice enough to stop. He asked if I had a jack.

"No." I said and knitted my brow.

Did I have a wrenchie dealie bob?

"No," I said again and felt shame cuz I really know better than to drive without these two things.

"Welp," said Beau, "I live about five miles away. Just up the road. I’m gonna go get a jack. I’ll be right back."

About 10 minutes Beau came back. He brought a hydraulic jack and a really big four-armed wrenchy type dealie bob. He wouldn’t let me touch the tire.

"You’ll get all dirty," he said.

"What do you do, Beau?" I asked as he removed the bad tire.

"I’m a retired machinist," he told me. Which confused me for a second cuz my mind heard it as mechanic and I thought oh my god I am so lucky. Then I realized what he said and I asked what kind of things he made.

"I worked for Smith and Wesson," he told me. He’d lived in Los Alamos for about four years. Before that he was in Fresno. My mind reeled at the life Beau had probably lived. Nowadays he fixes up his truck and he has a big old Harley. He rides both in the cruising nights that happen yearly or so around our area.

He asked about the sticker on the back of my car.

(shoot! ran out of room and lost my text… rest of the story on my blog)

May 3 Pancake Breakfast
all car games for girls

Image by NedraI
It was a busy weekend for the lacrosse girls. Today they hosted a Pancake Breakfast and Car Wash at the 99 Restaurant. After a slow start the girls ended up being busy and raised about 00. The money all goes back to the girls, this time in the form of team lacrosse bags. The server is wearing a sweatshirt from the Pink and White, Shoot for the Cure game.



Tags:Games, girls, Nice, photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...