Friday, November 8, 2013

Nice Fast Car Girls photos

Some cool fast car girls images today:

Matchbox Car
fast car girls

Image by Matthew Kenwrick

SDSU Sorority Girls in slutty Halloween costumes
fast car girls

Image by San Diego Shooter
I was taking pics around Frat Row at San Diego State, when all these cars suddenly pulled up. Suddenly, I was surrounded with sorority girls dressed up in slutty Halloween costumes. Needless to say, I grabbed my camera out as fast as possible. haha

One of the head girls challenged me and asked me what I was doing. I told her I was shooting in public legally and wasn’t going to put these up for commercial puposes. Needless to say, she didn’t seem too happy about this as the girls headed into the frat houses to surprise the frat boys.



Tags:Fast, girls, Nice, photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...