Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Nice Nice Cars For Girls photos

A few nice nice cars for girls images I found:

Sunday, August 19/ Day 152
nice cars for girls

Image by JolieNY
Is the Ford Escape an SUV? Oh, shudder… but it was the only Zip Car available this morning for my Fairway run. Fit me like a glove! I’m a big girl and for once I didn’t have the seat all the way back to use the pedals comfortably, and the lumbar support was excellent. So nice to have such good visibility and it drove like a dream! While I would never buy an SUV, I finally understood the allure… Later had dim sum with Dan and his poet friend from Chi.

So much to do this weekend–it doesn’t feel as restful as it should. Some of it just errands and weekend stuff, some of it my second "job." In any case, Fairway is lovely at 9am on a Sunday morning, and so was the cup of coffee outside, by the water.

JMP_6215
nice cars for girls

Image by mrjonathanpotter
"Gravel Road" porteur style bike designed, and built by MAP Bicycles (aka Mitch). This is easily the most amazing bike I’ve ever owned. It is nicer than any car I’ve ever owned, and prettier than most of the girls I’ve dated.

Alfine 8-speed internal hub, Alfine generator hub, E3 headlamp and matched taillight, VO fenders, Carradice Barley, Brooks Flyer, Nitto B601 bars, PDW grips, Grand Bois tires….

Amazing doesn’t begin to describe this bike, and I still have a front rack in the works along with some matching Carradice panniers for the front.



Tags:Cars, girls, Nice, photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...