Sunday, November 17, 2013

Nice Fast Car Girls photos

Some cool fast car girls images today:

not even kidding
fast car girls

Image by Fuschia Foot
The badass car i went in.

This thing pulls up to the bar we’re at and we’re all "AWESOME!" and then the guy gets out and Adam says "I KNOW HIM!" Later, we’re across the street eating Subway and he sees the guy getting into the car. He goes to ask if I can have a ride, but is too late.

A minute or two later, the guy is back, so Adam goes to chat. Turns out he’s dating a different girl than Adam thought, but he still knew him–and motioned me over for a ride! I had no clue who this guy was, but I got in the car anyway. It had suicide doors and he had to pull away from the curb because there was no way I could get in otherwise.

He said "I’ll take you over the bridge so we can really open her up!" Sweet. I asked "Do you know how fast this can go?" and he said no–he’s not been to the track yet or anything. I asked "Do you get a lot of tickets in this?" and he laughed and said "I’m a cop." I was like "AWESOME!" I asked something else and he goes "Well, she’s really not done yet… I’ve only had her on the street for about a week."

Then we pass under some streetlights so I got a better view of the interior and I was like "So, no gauges at all?" and he said "I have a temp gauge!" Hahaha. So I told him how our Camaro has gauges, but they don’t work, and how difficult it is to really judge how fast you’re going without a speedometer when there aren’t any other cars around for reference. He said "I like to listen to the sound of the engine to guess." I agreed, but it’s not always that easy!

I didn’t have windows, and it only had a camo canvas top. There was a big hole in the firewall and you could see straight to the street, which is similar to how the Camaro is. I was chatting about how we got a parts car for 0 but then put a battery in it and it runs, so haha, and he was like "That’s awesome!" and I was like "Yeah, that stuff happens to me all the time…" Which it does, but not often enough in my opinion.

ANYWAY, I was drunk when I went with him, and so as I’m getting out of the car I’m like "OH! My name is Rachel, and you are?" :)

Checking out the other cars
fast car girls

Image by KRISTY FOX



Tags:Fast, girls, Nice, photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...